Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Week 2, Part 2

I keep reading the prescribed book which I started reading from the first week, on the fist week and this week I spent a lot of time for reading Chapters 1, 2, 3.
I was not sure about my approach to reading this subject, I used to read the lecture notes first, then started reading book and try to summarize the important parts on a sheet of paper.
this approach took a lot of time and I didn't find it very useful and also I was not sure if I have to read and memorize all the thing in the book so I sent email to POD to find the appropriate approach. He replied that I should understand the text (this is the main aim) but memorizing some elements for each phase or other stuff would help to play around in the final exam and able me to express that I have great knowledge of this subject.

At Week 3, I will try another approach for Chapter 4

No comments: