Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Week 4

the reason why I posted this week's blog late was I was busy with another assignment I didn't have time to read the book. I wanted to read book and then write something.

this week's topic was about modelling. looks pretty straightforward. it also covered some issues about database which will be covered more in chapter 12 as the book said.

two important concept in modeling are:
1. events
2. things

in the studio we interviewed the tutor, nothing special...that might be a bit useful if he provided us with some general idea about assignment after finishing interview. (I'm not sure if he did or not cuz after finishing our own interview we left the room)
but the general discussion provide guidance with topics like where to start assignment.

No comments: