Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Week 3

This week I started reading the text book in a different way. I started reading the text from the book while I have lecture notes in front of me. and tried to compare the lecture notes with the book and figure out which parts are more important and focus on those parts. this approach saved a lot of time and energy and at the end I realized I understood the idea better than last week.

Chapter 4 was about system analysis in detail and basically requirement gathering. the text was so general and provide some general idea about information gathering which heavily emphasized on communication skills.

the Studio was not really helpful, if we had some PowerPoint slides, or some transparency sheets that would help to understand better (even writing on the board would do).

We also formed groups for next week's Interview. But I really didn't understand why we formed group!!! As the tutorial sheet says just to conduct interview

1 comment:

Peter O'Donnell said...

Good idea with the text - the flow of the lectures closely follows the flow of the text so that's a good technique.

POD