Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Week 2

This is second week, I still found subject very interesting. This week I learnt about 2 kind of approach and SDLC which was covered in FIT1001 - IT in Organizations in some ways.

Something I can't understand about this subject is the way we have to read the book. This subject looks very practical and I think we will do most of the thing like UML and...for assignment, we learn most of the things practically but how should read the text book in term of final exam are we supposed to memorize all the terms and definitions or we have to read it just to understand the concept...
I don't know when we are supposed to start our first assignment, I haven't started it yet but I'll probably try to at least read it by end of the week just to know if I can start working on that...I also plan to install the CASE-tool on my PC.

No comments: